As a geodesist – land surveyor, I can offer you a complex service from my profession. I always try to hand in products of high quality in accordance with your wishes and demands. An important part of my work is to work as fast as you need. I try to satisfy even the clients who were behind time yesterday.
I am a land-surveyor who loves his profession.
For me, geodesy is closely associated with cartography, geoinformatics systems (GIS), photogrammetry and Remote sensing. Occassionally, I teach at The Department of Land Adaptation, South-Bohemian University, Ceske Budejovice.
I am fascinated with the continuity of geodesy, which has accompanied us through the centuries and despite that it intervenes in our lives more and more each day – for example through the satelites high in the sky.
More about my profession >>
What I like :
- the work in Cadastre of Real Estates – with all the complications and troubles left by my predecessors
- geodesy for building activities – starts at foundation engineering, ends at functional deformations
- digital cartography, format transmission, CAD-systems outputs
- geoinformatic systems (GIS) – an effective tool of state machinery
- air photographs and related operations – basis of work in many professional areas
- Remote sensing, satelites data
- GPS, GALILEO – systems for location identification